To make an online donation through our automated systems please go to our Give page at https://treesisters.org/give
Please select either Monthly or One Time donation.
Once you have a new page will load titled Give Today and looks like this (One Time page is used as the example):
Scroll down the page to the form area. Let's look at the different steps:
1. You can switch from monthly to One Time here. Please note the by switching between the two the page will reload.
Additionally please note: There is a minimum of 2 for monthly and 5 for one time donations in GBP which may be slightly higher in other currencies.
2. Select the amount you want to donate. You can choose one we have set up or enter your own amount on the end in Other (example shown is 11.11).
3. Select your currency. We offer GBP, USD, AUD, CAD, EUR, CHF, DKK, NOK, NZD, PLN, and SEK.
Please note: If you do not see your countries currency please select the one closest to you. Be mindful that selecting currency from other countries may result in a currency rate exchange. For example a 5 USD gift if sent over in GBP would be 4 (as of the day this sample was set.)
4. Donation type. Please select whichever one applies to you.
~ Personal donation is from individuals.
~ Company is for businesses.
5. Please share with us why you feel called to make a donation or become a Restorer (Monthly donor).
6. First select either credit card or Paypal then fill out the payment details.
On the second part of the page:
1. Select Individual or Organization. Individual is for a personal donation whether it's one person, a couple or family. Organization is if you are representing a group whether that is a company or any other type of group that is not a family.
2. Your address.
3. Create an account. You will have access to your donation records as well as the ability to update your personal and payment information in this account.
4. How did you hear about us? Please let us know!
5. Cover the fees. Help us to plant more trees by covering the admin fees of our online donation system. This is different to the payment processor fees.
6. If you are in the UK you will see the Gift Aid box. Please click it if you qualify. Gift Aid is a program in the UK that will match a portion of your donation so that your efforts will go even further! Learn more here.
Click on the green Donate bar and your donation is complete!
You will receive both a payment receipt from our donation system and a welcome email from us.
Thank you for donating!